Wellington Equestrian Events- FTI Great Charity Challenge- The Charities Have Been Chosen!
ESP CEO Mark Bellissimo and his wife Katherine picked 24 names out of the hopper that contained 400 Palm Beach County based charities.
The only charities eligible to enter are local charities so the money stays here.
The nonprofits that were chosen for this event are:
- Boca Raton’s Promise – Alliance for Youth
- Boys and Girls Club Palm Beach county
- Children’s Foundation Equine Assisted Therapy
- Children Healing Institute
- Farmworker Coordinating Council of Palm Beach County
- Foster and Adoptive Parent Association of Palm Beach county
- Healing Horse Therapy Center
- New Urban Community Development Corporation
- Pediatric Oncology Support System
- Restoration Bridge International
- Seagull Industries for the Disabled
- Speak Up for Kids
- Spirit of Giving Network
- The Arc of the Glades
- The Unicorn Children’s Foundation
- Urban Youth Impact
- Women’s Circle
- Wounded Warriors
These local nonprofits will be a part of the pro-am show jumping event that will be held February 1st at the Palm Beach International Equestrian Center in Wellington Florida.
This year the fundraising goal is $1.75 million dollars!!!!!
There will be prizes ranging from $150,000-$10,000 so that every charity will get some money. It will be fun to watch the show jumping events and see who wins the biggest challenge!
There is so much paying it forward in the Wellington equestrian community. We are blessed to be able to be a part of these events and also watch our friends compete too!