Tommy Lee Jones’ San Saba Polo Ranch here in Wellington Florida is up for sale for $26.7 5 million U.S. The ranch is located on over 50 acres of land. The property has a regulation size polo feet field. There are four paddocks, seven tack rooms and two barns . You can have up to 48 horses on the ranch. There also wonderful trails to go riding on all around the property.
San Saba Polo Ranch is located at 12250 S 40th Street in the Equestrian area of Wellington. Along with the regulation size polo field, there is also a practice field, groom’s quarters and the residential house has 11,000 square feet with 4 bedrooms.
Tommy Lee Jones was nominated for the best supporting actor this year for his role in Lincoln. He is most famous for his role in “The Fugitive” which he won an oscar as the supporting actor in 1993 . But you most likely know him from his role in ”Men in Black”. He also owns a Polo Estate in Buenos Aires Argentina. He owns two cattle ranches in Texas.
He plays polo here in Wellington during the polo seasons. You may just spot him at the Player’s Club where most of the polo players dine while in Wellington. You can view more information about the San Saba Polo Ranch for sale in Wellington here.
Property is listed by Southfield Real Estate.
Latest posts by Katerina Gasset (see all)
- Wellington Polo News: Lechuza Caracas Moves On The Next Round of 2014 Maserati US Open Championship - April 10, 2014
- Wellington Polo News: Goose Creek Wins 16-Goal Santa Rita Abierto - April 3, 2014
- Wellington Polo News: The 110th Maserati U.S. Open Kicks Off - April 2, 2014
- Second Title For Valiente: Piaget USPA Gold Cup - March 28, 2014
- Wellington Polo Piaget USPA Gold Cup Championship: Valiente VS. Alegria - March 27, 2014